Frequently Asked Questions

How do I dispose of my computer, monitor or television?

After January 24, 2013, waste haulers will no longer accept these items.  Please read this article from the October 2012 issue of Pennsylvania Township News.

Who do I contact when I have a question?

Township Highway Occupancy Permit:
Dave Piper – 814-571-2285

(Permit required for highway, driveway or any access onto a Township roadway.)

PennDot Highway Occupancy Permit:
PennDOT – 814-696-7264

(Permit required for highway, driveway or any other access onto a State Highway.)

Address for a new building:
Huntingdon County Mapping​ – 814-643-2570

(new physical address is required for 9-1-1 purposes)

Sewage Permits:
Dave Piper – 814-571-2285

(For all Testing, Installation & Repair Permits and or any issues relating to Septic/Sewage.)

Zoning, Building Site and Setback Requirements:
Dave Piper – 814-571-2285

(Must contact before any subdivision or construction, including additions.)

Building Code Inspections/Related Permitting:
Bureau Veritas – 814-643-3480

(Must contact before construction, including renovations.)

Subdivision Information: 
Warriors Mark Township Planning Commission Secretary – 814-632-8616 & Dave Piper – 814-571-2285

Zoning Information:
Dave Piper, Zoning Officer – 814-571-2285

Township Highway Maintenance issues:  
TownshipOffice – 814-632-7223
Roadmaster – 814-632-5221/814-632-8556

PennDot Highway Maintenance issues
PennDot District #9 Maintenance – 814-696-7271

Emergency Services:

Ambulance/EMS First Responders – 911

Fire Company: 911

Police:  911

Non-Emergency Pennsylvania State Police, Huntingdon -814-627-3161